The tickets provide Trainers access to event-exclusive Timed Research and special Pokémon attracted to Incense on Sunday, November 8, 2020, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. local time anywhere in the United States. Upon ticket redemption, players participating will receive an exclusive event badge.
Date + Time
Sunday, November 8, 2020, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. local time
- Complete the event Timed Research to earn three Incense, a Star Piece, and 100 Charizard Mega Energy, as well as encounters with Chansey, Spoink, Mawile, Bronzor, Gible, and Sewaddle!
- The following Pokémon will be attracted to Incense during the event: Bulbasaur, Charizard, Squirtle, Pikachu, Unown G, Unown H, Sableye, Patrat, Minccino, and Ferroseed. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Ferroseed!
- Please note that Shiny Unown will not be appearing during this event.
- Incense activated during the event will last for one hour.
How to get a ticket
You can obtain a ticket for the Special Weekend by completing the following actions by October 28 (while supplies last).
- Submit your email address on the Special Weekend page. You will then receive an email from Grubhub within 48 hours.
- If you’re new to Grubhub+, sign up for a Grubhub+ trial using the link in the email and following the prompts.
- Special Weekend tickets will be sent out starting on November 4 via an email from Grubhub.
Change location in Pokemon Go – VPN GPS Spoofing Hack:
Take, for example, counting steps. In the early days of Pokémon Go, there were players who thought they could reach a quick distance by connecting their phones to a ceiling fan. Of course that didn’t work out, but now, with the Adventure Agreement allowing the action to enter rather than a fixed distance, there are other companies trying to make money from this. These products shake your phone for a while, making you believe that you are taking 8,000 to 10,000 steps every hour!
#Dodge the driving lockouts in Pokémon Go#
Go to the egg screen on Pokémon Go.
Hit the Home button, so you return to the Home screen. Don’t launch any other apps, but don’t let the screen go off either.
Drive a short distance, something under 10 minutes.
When you Pokémon Go again, you might see some amazing distance gains.
Another method involved using an Apple Watch:
Using your Apple Watch, start a Pokémon Go workout.
Next, find some form of slow transportation. Whether that’s an Uber/taxi or bus in traffic or a ferry, it doesn’t matter. Slower the better, though.
While the workout is running, pat your watch hand lightly up and down while you’re moving. You should get decent results, depending on your speed.
Applying a ban for cheating is not a new phenomenon in Pokémon GO. There have been big waves every week for weeks and years.